Salesforce Financial Services (f/m/x)
Your role at RBI
- Work with Collections experts in RBI Network Banks to gather and analyse Collections requirements and provide expert advice and guidance on best practices for implementing Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
- Develop and document functional specifications for Salesforce Financial Services Cloud implementations
- Configure Salesforce Financial Services Cloud to meet the requirements, including customisations and integrations with other systems
- Actively participate in product enhancement and continues development initiatives
Your core competencies
- Practical knowledge and hands-on experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Financial Services Cloud, and Salesforce Service Cloud (Marketing Cloud experience is a plus)
- Prior experience in the financial services industry, specifically in banking, Retail Risk, or Debt Collections
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce’s suite of products and services, including Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Community Cloud
- Strong communication skills to effectively explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies, demonstrating an agile mindset in the execution of work tasks.
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time) & extensive hybrid working possibilities, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card (optional)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 60.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017