Group Business Steering Manager (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Responsible for the group payment acceptance business steering process with focus on business growth and profitability
- Leading & coordinating the group ambition, target setting & budgeting process with 12 network banks for retail payment acceptance business
- Key role in monitoring of business performance and target achievements on network bank & group level
- Leading analyses of market & business potential (incl. financial modelling of business cases) to support business strategy and product growth
- Key SPOC and support of local units in their performance overview and achievement of their profitability targets and business ambition levels including evaluation of potential financial risks and opportunities
- Leading cross-functional projects and proactive collaboration across RBI Group via regular business review calls, group meetings and payments community calls
Your core competencies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in international banking/financial service industry or Consultancy in business or finance area
- Excellent understanding of product steering processes including financial planning and reporting processes, business performance analytics, steering and benchmarking in order to draw recommendations for strategic decisions
- Deep knowledge in business case modelling on product, regional or P&L level
- Deep proficiency in business intelligence tools (e.g., Microsoft Power BI, Qlik) and MS Excel
- Expert in preparing executive analysis & reporting packages & presentations with the ability & willingness to transform complex data structures & reports into business actions
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (e.g. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership fee, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the yearly gross base salary offered is EUR 76.000 (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017