International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
You're dying to get a look from the top? You’re interested in financial modelling with customer focus within RBI Group? You find regulatory topics very exciting and you want to derive benefits from it? Then come and join us!
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Analyzing regulatory requirements for banks covering sustainable finance (ESG), Resolution Framework and Basel standards
- Establish and centralize a new product segment for RBI Group
- Derive effects for the balance sheet of RBI Group and its customers
- Support customer and product areas with regulatory know-how aiming at optimizing RBI’s relationship with institutional, corporate and retail customers
- Create and maintain data base for financial datapoints available from market participants
What we offer:
- University degree or similar education in banking and finance
- Being able to build financial models and derive conclusions from it
- IFRS and UGB knowledge for banks and its effects on regulatory calculations
- Knowledge of banking regulations like CRR, CRD and corresponding EBA policies
- Strong excel skills and data preparation or storage know-how
- Highly self-motivated, independent and a strong team player
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working with the ability to abstract and concentrate on the big picture
- Ability to work within an agile and changing environment
- Excellent command of German and English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 38.000 excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.