Group Product Owner Financial Crime Prevention Data Platform (f/m/x)
Are you a forward looking, strategically thinking leader with a passion for topics such as big-data, data-analytics and data-science? Additionally, you have a drive for innovation, technology and execution?
Then join our Compliance Governance & Control team! We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Group Product Owner to shape and transform our Group Compliance organization into a data centric organization.
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- You are responsible for the Financial Crime Data Platform product vision, the product OKRs, and product roadmap in alignment with the product’s stakeholders
- You own, manage and prioritize the product backlog for a team of data engineers and analysts while juggling scope, budget and time to requests
- You will collaborate with our Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters to develop a high-performance agile team culture applying new way-of-work principles to foster continuous improvement of processes, tools and systems
- You are accountable for the evaluation of the product progress and determine for each stage of the development process whether the increment is acceptable and meets stakeholders’ expectations
- You have profound knowledge of the big-data, data-ops, ML, ML Ops technological trends
Your core competencies
- 3+ years of work experience as a Product Owner or Manager in a similar role
- Profound knowledge of the big-data, data-ops, ML, ML Ops technological trends combined with experience using for example Spark, Hadoop, BigQuery, or Databricks
- Understanding of data streaming architectures and technologies, for example Kafka or Pulsar
- Deep understanding and track record in working with agile methodologies combined with the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Understanding of technologies used in the product
- Experience in managing stakeholders and their expectation
- Excellent command of English; German is an asset
Nice to have
- Knowledge and experience of the banking business and banking compliance
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 60,000 gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Vesna Dusanic.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017