International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Group Data Privacy and Quality Governance is a department within Group Regulatory Affairs & Data Governance division, dealing with Data Privacy and Data Quality Governance tasks. The unit heavily collaborates with counterparts in RBI HO, NWUs and Austrian Subsidiaries within RBI Group.
In order to further strengthen and enrich the department, we are looking for an ambitious and pro-active Group Regulatory Affairs Manager Junior / Senior (f/m/x), who particularly feels comfortable with data protection topics.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Active participation in the management of all aspects of data protection within RBI group, particularly:
- Act as a contact person for data protection related topics
- Accompanying project support and control with regard to data protection requirements and data quality (covering complete RBI HO project landscape)
- Management of Data Subject Rights (right of access, to rectification, to erasure, to be forgotten, data portability, etc.) and Data Breaches
- Facilitation of Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Management and quality assurance for the Records of Processing Activities
- Monitor compliance with internal & external regulations and conduct reporting
- Awareness-raising and training of staff involved
What we offer:
- University degree with legal background
- Professional and/or academic experience in data protection and good knowledge of the relevant regulations, particularly GDPR
- Experience in the financial services industry is an asset
- Team player with solution-oriented mindset, strong service orientation and high level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent in English and - at least - basic knowledge of Polish, German would be an asset
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary for the Junior position starting at gross p.a. EUR 38,500.- and for the Senior position gross p.a. EUR 60,000.- (both excluding overtime)
Would you like to take a look behind the scenes of Group Regulatory Affairs & Data Governance? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bpO6N-1utY
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.