International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Group Data Privacy and Quality Governance is a new department within Group Regulatory Affairs division, bundling the activities of Group Data Privacy Office and Data Quality Governance. The unit heavily collaborates with counterparts in RBI HO, NWUs and Austrian Subsidiaries within RBI Group.
In order to strengthen and enrich the new department, we are looking for an ambitious and pro-active Group Regulatory Affairs Manager Junior / Professional (m/w), who feels comfortable with data governance challenges.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Active participation in the management of all aspects of data quality governance and data protection within RBI group, particularly:
- Accompanying project support and control with regard to data quality and data protection requirements (covering complete RBI HO project landscape)
- Management of data quality improvement measures and projects
- Monitor data quality and data protection reporting
- Define and monitor Data Quality Indicators
- Management of data subjects rights (right of access, to rectification, to erasure, to be forgotten, data portability, etc.) and data breaches
- Facilitation of data protection impact assessments;
- Quality assurance of the records of processing activities
- Preparation and development of data quality governance and protection standards, guidelines, methods and processes
- Awareness-raising and training of staff involved
What we offer:
- University degree or similar with IT and/or business/legal background
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Preferably experience in data quality governance and/or data protection issues as well as financial services IT-landscape
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Coordination skills to facilitate activities with colleagues
- Excellent German, fluent in English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 46.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.