International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Group Supervisory Affairs & Regulatory Governance fully covers the supervisory and legislative value chain. It ensures RBI`s regulatory compliance by analyzing and safeguarding the implementation of relevant regulatory minimum requirements in time. It serves as Single Point of Contact towards national and European Supervisory Authorities. The department is located in the Group Regulatory Affairs & Data Governance division.
We are looking for an ambitious and pro-active professional Group Regulatory Affairs Manager (f/m/x) who is driven by the ambition to achieve the optimum for RBI Group in regulatory matters.
What you can expect:
Management of regulatory requirements along all stages of the “regulatory lifecycle” starting with monitoring International, European and Austrian regulatory initiatives, providing guidance of implication for RBI and finally safeguarding implementation with a focus on:
What you bring to the table:
- Continuous improvement of RBI Group Policy Framework i.e. collaboration with stakeholders, automatization of processes, tool management
- Ensuring adherence to RBI Group Policy Framework in Head Office and in RBI Group i.e. supporting authors and Policy Owners (RBI B-1) when creating new Policies or updating existing ones, ensure proper policy approval process, timely publication and communication to affected Group Units
- Continuous support and main point of contact for local policy counterparts
- Participation in regulatory stakeholder working groups and presenting in regulatory trainings for employees of RBI Group
What we offer:
- Academic Degree (University or FH) with a legal or economic aspect
- Educational Background or work experience in RBI Head office or in RBI Group or a regulated entity of advantage
- Ability to communicate complex matters in an understandable manner and develop joint solutions
- Analytical skills, quick-wittedness, solution-driven, team-oriented
- Ability to handle complex assignments under time pressure
- Self-responsibility and individual initiative
- Excellent command of English and German
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 38,000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
Would you like to take a look behind the scenes of Group Regulatory Affairs & Data Governance? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bpO6N-1utY