Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Group Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/f)
Group Regulatory Affairs is responsible for coordinating all relevant activities when it comes to supervisory and regulatory matters. The department Group Supervisory Dialog serves as Single Point of Contract towards national and European Supervisory Authorities, most importantly the European Central Bank and the European Single Resolution Board. In addition, the department chairs the Fit&Proper Group Office.
The signifant impact supervisory decisions can have on the RBI Group, as well as our vision to constantly further develop our role as relationship manager to Supervisory Authorities and advisor to RBI Group Units make this position a highly interesting challenge. We are looking for a motivated Group Regulatory Affairs Manager to join our team.
- Management of fulfillment of regulatory obligations (e. g. enquiries, questionnaires, reporting requirements) vis-à-vis Supervisory Authorities
- Support on- and offsite examinations by banking authorities for RBI and subsidiaries and monitor remediation activities in cooperation with Internal Audit and the responsible departments
- Support a coordinated and uniform approach of RBI Group vis-à-vis the national and European Supervisory Authorities
- University degree (law, economics)
- Excellent command of English and German
- Experience and ability to communicate at management level
- Strong commitment and stress-resilience, flexibility regarding working hours
- Ability to handle complex assignments under time pressure
- Self-responsibility and individual initiative
- Analytical skills, quick wittedness, solution-driven, team-oriented
- Highest level of integrity, reliability, discretion
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 35.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017