Group Regulatory Reporting Specialist (f/m/x)
The newly created division Group Risk Data & Regulatory Reporting acts as group wide responsible center of competence for regulatory reporting, data privacy, central hub for unified and comprehensive risk data related matters and data governance as well as driving the risk business architecture.
You're dying to get a look from the top? You’re interested in reporting matters for RBI AG and our branches? You find regulatory topics very exciting, and you have a taste for automation and efficiency topics? Then come and join our regulatory teams. All career Levels from Junior to Expert are highly welcome.
#full-time / part-time
(38.5h / week)
Your role at RBI
- You are responsible for various reporting topics for different regulatory requirements
- You will be involved into reconciliation, validation and other data-quality checks
- You are working on upcoming projects and new or modified regulatory requirements
- You are supporting the team in key initiatives like improvement in reporting processes
- You will provide support independently and serve as direct contact for selected entities and internal & external stakeholders
Your core competencies
- You have a degree in business administration, business informatics or comparable education
- You have approx. 3 years relevant professional experience in banking or similar
- You have proper knowledge of banking products or accounting
- You have knowledge of banking regulations (e.g. MiFID / CRM / CRR…) preferred
- You are an analytical person, result-oriented and pursue a structured way of working with the ability to abstract and concentrate on the big picture
- You are fluent in English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time) & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Easy Commuting: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card (optional)
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neutral parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 38.500,- gross p.a. excluding overtime (Junior) to EUR 68.000 including overtime (Expert) - market-compliant overpayment is provided depending on experience / qualification
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017