International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Application Development is implementing modern digital user experience software solutions for RBI Headoffice and Network Banks in CEE.
The Head of Application Development ensures efficient and sustainable development by providing skilled people, state of the art platforms, methodologies and frameworks.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsible for people management of approx. 60 Software Engineers
- Coaching, mentoring and leading the team in the fields web & mobile platforms and user experience
- Conduct research in anticipation of new business needs or upcoming technology trends
- Conception and presentation of frontend solutions to stakeholder within IT and business
- Define standards for customer experience platforms (web, mobile, UX), reference architectures, guidelines and tools
- Close cooperation with other units in IT and business
- Management of internal and external partners and vendors
- Lead and contribute to group-wide communities
What we offer:
- Master degree in computer science, information management or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in management of large Software Development teams and strong people development capability
- Excellent software design and architecture methodology know-how
- Good understanding of usability engineering
- Very good data modeling and SQL knowledge
- Experience with agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Solid understanding of state-of-the-art IT trends and technologies
- Very good to-the-point communication and presentation skills, strong result orientation, structured and team oriented working style
- Negotiation skills and the ability to establish and expand relationships with vendors
- Conflict management and stress-resilience
- Excellent command of German and English
- Banking know how is an additional asset
- Multi culture sensibility
- Willingness to travel
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 85.000,- gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.