International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalization and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Customer Data Services Department has the delegated responsibility that RBI is compliant according §40 Austrian Federal Banking Act regarding correct documentation and filing of the “Customer Identification & Monitoring Procedure” including professional and direct contact with RBI’s customer for obtaining the requested documents. Ensuring new customers in compliance within the AML rules and in accordance with the compliance responsible officer instructions, is another important function of this department.
A transformation within the department is currently underway to bring the processes closer together and to increase efficiency in a sustainable and customer-oriented manner and process automation also stands out in terms of the vision and mission of the bank.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You take the overall responsibility for developing/transforming Customer Data Services to a competence centre for all related operational tasks regarding customer data and reporting of group of connected customers
- You continuously drive efficiency, productivity and digitalization of the function
- You know how to use technological initiatives for the enhancement and efficiency of the department
- You drive the implementation of an agile/adaptive working style
- You develop a set of relevant KPIs to create transparency on process performance/capabilities
- You set up a structured cooperation with process partners/key stake holders to understand processes CTQs and to streamline/optimize cross functional/divisional activities
- You frequently benchmark the scope of services against the market to ensure that service offering of the unit is always up to latest market developments
- You assume overall cost responsibility for the department budget
- You act as a Head of Department by managing around 20 - 50 people
What we offer:
- University degree in Business Administration or BA with a focus on Information Management and/or Banking or proven comparable qualifications
- Relevant banking industry/financial services
- Know-How as a certified Compliance Officer
- Min. 3 years of people management experience with strong career development focus
- Proven track of successful implemented changes/projects
- Agile mindset and experience in an agile working environment
- Drive for innovations including proven innovative results (ideally combined with IT skills)
- Change management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, strong result focus, structured and team-oriented working style, strong analytical skills
- Inclusive leader: capable to inspire, motivate and develop and promote staff - lead by example
- Excellent command of German, advanced knowledge of English is a plus
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. € 74.000 including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.