International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In this function you will play a significant role in proactively driving RBI´s further digital transformation. You will shape the RBI Group data strategy, progressively modernize and enhance the data infrastructure and drive the data transformation in RBI Group. This is a cornerstone for reaching our vision of being the most recommended financial services group.
You will ensure that our business can access the data we need to stay successful.
The Head of Data directly reports to our CIO/COO.
You will work from Vienna, one the most beautiful cities in the world and have an impact on the success of our entire banking group.
We reach out to people who want to shape the future of one of the leading banking groups in Europe.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Driving the transformation in RBI Group towards a data driven organization, act as an evangelist to drive a data driven culture across operations
- Shape and further develop the RBI Group Data Strategy
- Responsible for the technological development of our data ecosystems and platforms
- Consolidate the group data functions on a pan organizational level
- Develop and drive data transformation projects, defining the guardrails for data principles, methodologies and governance to enable an enterprise data framework and to ensure compliance
- Support business in including data in their business strategies, creating actionable insights that deliver transformational business impact.
- Foster the development and implementation of an org. wide data analytics vision, strategy & roadmap
- Identify new sources of data to drive innovation throughout the organization and define processes for the effective integration of new data sources
- Organizational responsibility for 100+ highly educated and motivated professional
- And last but not least just make RBI the best place to work for data gurus
What we offer:
- Proven track record in transforming IT, agile mindset
- Ability to develop a vision and driving the change
- Strong leadership in terms of building up a vivid community
- State of the art experience within the field of data in any industry
- Recognized member within the community of data experts
- Extensive experience in a top-management position in IT
- Excellent command of English, German would be a plus
- You’ll be able to shape the future of our bank
- You’ll drive and facilitate innovation
- You’ll be part of an innovative and multicultural banking group
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 150.000,- gross p.a. including overtime and additionally you will also take part in our RBI bonus system
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.