International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Do you like to develop, motivate and inspire people?
In this position you will lead a team of experts. Together you will be responsible for all GDWH centralized innovation and HO GDWH instances operation, which builds the back-bone for the standardized group data delivery from local Network Units (countries) to the Group and HO Applications for Bank Steering areas CFO, CRO, Compliance and Marketing.
The GDWH Product team is responsible for the end-2-end innovation delivery of GDWH. You are also in charge for establishing, managing and continuously improving relationship management for all internal divisions as well as external customers (i.e. RBI, NWUs) in regards to the GDWH Change-the-Bank topics.
The Intercultural skills and customer orientation combined with the agile and adaptive mind-set are the key success factors for this team.
What you can expect:
You are managing and taking responsibility for accounts, costs, innovation, people, capability, delivery, resources and vendors related to the GDWH Product:
What you bring to the table:
- all contributing team members on a day to day basis including evaluation of performance and development
- all IT costs for specified customers for the GDWH Product
- external partners as applicable
- to deliver End-2-End GDWH Product value stream
- giving the strategic direction of the Innovation of GDWH Product
- for GDWH Demand Management, GDWH Demand road-mapping
- affected Cost Center Budgeting, Forecasting, Invoicing
- to maintain GDWH Data Model with focus on Finance, Risk, Compliance and Marketing
- aligns release plan with stakeholders (Group Solutions, NWUs, branches, GDWH Group Service)
- setup and deliver the GDWH innovation in agile and adaptive mode
- deliver stable releases in scope, in time, in budget and quality
What we offer:
- Ability to lead a multi-cultural team of experts: team of approx. 25 internal and external Business Analysts, Developers and Testers.
- 5+ years of experience and proven track record in implementing DWH solutions within a large organisation (preferably financial institution)
- Agile mindset
- Combines technical ability, business acumen, and an excellent understanding of DWH industry standards and technology trends.
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies
- Banking business knowledge in Bank Steering (Risk and Finance), Compliance and Marketing processes and products is an additional asset.
- Conflict management, stress-resilience, flexibility, team- and customer orientation
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Fluent knowledge of English, German is a plus
Application deadline: 11.01.2019
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 72.500,-- p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.