In this role your will be engaged in strategic discussions with key stakeholders as RBI Management Board, CEOs of RBI Group network banks and local retail board members, driving assisted channels transformation and digitization of physical branches and contact centers. You will be responsible for developing, defining, and optimizing an omnichannel relationship experience in the RBI network banks and B-Type business models, offering assisted services to boost customer experience in digital journeys. Finally, you will ensure continuous improvement of the operating model, enabling the adoption of new digital offerings to our clients.
Does it sound like a big challenge to you? Do not worry – you will lead a team of professionals and experts in the field who are there to support you. What competencies do you need to have to make everything happen? Well, you must be an engaging leader capable of uniting senior stakeholders on different markets around your transformation journey, passionate about the topic and focused on excelling in customer experience. Moreover, we are seeking a person who loves learning and further development and is eager to let their employees and colleagues grow in their roles! In your team you will have the pleasure to work with senior business experts, business technologists, and working with network bank Retail and Sales head to execute the strategies.
Your core competencies
- Experience in cross-functional and cross-country collaboration and business line management
- Innovative thinking with ability to drive transformation with customer centric and hands-on approach
- Ability to build and shape a community and create an open environment based on experience exchange to successfully deliver on the RBI’s vision
- Experience in sales, business transformation, branch network and contact center management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to unite different views and maturity stages to achieve the common goal
- Strong commercial background in retail financial services (min of 7 y)
- Proven leadership skills and ability to define employees’ roles in assisted channels, skills and development paths needed for the future
- Analytical mindset passionate to verify decisions with numbers
- Experience with agile set up and ability to develop agile way of working principles in assisted channels
Nice to have
- Knowledge of technological platforms powering assisted sales is an advantage
- Knowledge of CX frameworks is an advantage
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time) & extensive hybrid working possibilities
- Meaningful Career Options: to develop personally & professionally
- Learning: as part of our DNA & culture
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Easy Travel: free public transport pass
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Leisure time activities: attractive sports and cultural offers (free museum tickets, reduced gym membership, etc.)
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. for supermarkets)
- Free: Salary account and credit card
- Family Friendly: family allowances, gender-neural parental leave, part-time work, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: starting at EUR 110.000,- gross p.a. including overtime (market-compliant overpayment is provided dep. on experience / qualification)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.