International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The IT Operational Excellence department drives standardization, optimization and consolidation on strategic level across the Group wherever appropriate. The department also takes over the responsibility of a retained organization towards RBI’s main infrastructure and hosting partner Raiffeisen Informatik GmbH & Co KG (R-IT).
The Head of IT Operational Excellence governs and manages the further development of IT operations and service management in RBI HO and group wide. He/she manages future investments and groupwide programs to further improve the availability of a modern and standardized IT infrastructure technology foundation.
Moreover, he/she should support the agile approach in both day-to-day operations and in innovation while meeting the business demand for reliability, scalability and user satisfaction.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Define and manage the Group IT operational strategy for IT Infrastructure heading for maximal automatization and secure operations (“Evangelist of IT operations automatization)
- Evaluate, promote and be responsible for implementation of new technologies for state-of-the art IT operations
- Ensure continuous innovation, simplification, implementation of efficiency measures and consolidation of specific IT operational infrastructure/technology across RBI Group wherever appropriate
- Act as process owner of service management platforms (Incident, Problem, Change, Configuration Capacity and Availability- Management)
- Define next generation service management methodologies and processes. Define the new target operating model for groupwide service management and governs the implementation in order to increase the overall service efficiency, to further drive the automatization and to fulfil relevant regulatory requirements (e.g. DORA)
- Drive the establishment of an inventory database for technology assets across RBI HO and Group in order to achieve RBI Group technology objectives
- Leverage the partnership with R-IT on C-level and Senior Management level
- Manage and ensure cost optimized transformation of outsourced services with R-IT
- Execute steering of R-IT regarding strategic infrastructure sourcing, strategic and operational R-IT vendor management, consolidation of input for and participation in negotiations of service levels, volumes and pricing
What we offer:
- Academic (university) degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study, e.g. (business) informatics, business administration with a focus on information management or proven comparable qualification
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the IT service industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in engineering, transformation and operations of IT services
- Strong leadership skills and ability to set the right priorities
- Extensive nnegotiation and presentation skills; ability to establish and expand peer relationships
- Educational background in IT service management, IT process and IT operations methodologies (ITIL, Cobit,…)
- Advanced language skills of English and German
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 90,000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.