Our M&A Consumer & Industrials Team is currently looking for an Executive Director to head the team in origination and execution of M&A transactions and related corporate finance advisory projects and manage its development.
Your main objectives
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in 1030 Vienna
#working from home possible
- Head and organize the team’s origination and execution of M&A and related corporate finance advisory mandates across in Europe, but in particular the DACH Region, CEE and CIS
- Focus on developing new client relationships and mandates
- Day-to-day operational management of the team
- Focus on client relationship management and mandate origination
- Co-ordination of / co-operation with the corporate banking and Investment Banking colleagues in Vienna HQs, and the M&A/corporate finance teams of local Raiffeisen network banks throughout the region
- Instructing / training and developing skills of junior team members
- Travelling throughout the region out of Vienna to cover clients
What we offer
- At least 12 years of experience in the M&A department of an international investment bank, corporate strategic development department, or management consultancy
- Proven proficiency in all key elements of M&A advisory, e.g. modelling and valuation skills, excellent analytical skills, ability to develop origination ideas from scratch to completed presentation materials, etc.
- Track record of originating M&A and corporate finance related transactions on the European stage, especially the DACH region, CEE and CIS
- Ready network of contacts in these regions which may be accessed for new business opportunities in the relevant industry sectors
- Fluency in English and German. Advanced level of an Eastern European language (preferably Polish, Czech or Romanian) is welcome
- Self-starter with a track record of having successfully developed and managed a team
- Communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Enjoys and is committed to being a team player, and sharing in its overall success
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 110.000 gross p.a. including overtime
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video
and have a look at some of our benefits
on our careers page.
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.
Please address your motivation letter to Monique Heinrichs.