International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Head of Operational Excellence Hub is responsible for high standard and efficient operational processes – from entry to exit of all types of employees. Automation and self-service are integral parts of the Operational Excellence Hub.
The Head of Operational Excellence Hub is a strong conceptional thinker, can turn abstract needs into clear definable processes and knows how to set up efficient tools to execute people operations in the highest quality and most efficiently. S/he supports the overall PEOPLE strategy by acting as the “backbone” of the entire division “Group People & Organisational Innovation”. S/he knows the "customer language” and can translate their needs into easy handling self-service tools. In addition, s/he is keen on making use of automation and advanced analytics to support data-driven people related decision making. The Head of Operational Excellence has a proven track record in leading experts and setting up e2e processes in this broad field of responsibilities.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsible for a group wide (where applicable) strategy to continuously develop, innovate and improve people operational processes with a strong focus on manager and employee self-service
- Responsible for high standard and efficient operational processes – from entry to exit of all types of employees
- Ensure compliance with all internal and legal regulations for accurate, efficient contract management
- Lead a team of highly qualified experts in payroll, legal experts, digital/system experts and operational staff members
- Put customer centricity in the focus when driving those topics (e.g. Health@RBI, cHRis, webdesk, payroll, GDPR, ICS & OpRisk etc.)
- Deliver e2e standard processes
- Deliver a great candidate/employee experience on the first day at RBI & Subsidiaries via a "state of the art" onboarding day, as well as during the pre-onboarding phase in close collaboration with expert centers
- Ensure global mobility within RBI Group is attractive, administrable and efficient
- Support new ways of working with efficient standard processes, group policies and defining the ‘legal frame for action’
- Utilize data from the employee lifecycle and ensure measures for becoming even stronger in employee and customer experience
- Collaborate with different stakeholders (e.g. colleagues within HR, staff council, etc.) and have a solution-oriented mind-set
What we offer:
- University degree in business, law and/or tech; process management and tech development are an advantage
- Proven track record in dealing with complex processes on different levels within an international organization and strong all-round expertise in HR operations
- Proven track record leading and empowering high-performing teams of experts (payroll, legal experts & data/analytics) and operational staff
- Solid knowledge in legal matters, e.g. labour law, social security law, international tax law, company act, etc.
- Proven record in process analysis & passion for continuous improvement of processes and practices
- Experience with implementation self-service tools is an advantage
- Strong focus on customer-centricity digital solutions
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 86,300 gross p.a. including overtime
Please submit your application until 13.08.2020
with the following attachments:
-) Updated CV
-) Please elaborate in your letter of motivation on the following question: How do you envision Operational Excellence in a global PEOPLE department?
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.