IT Application Manager for DWH (Data Warehouse) (f/m/x)
In order to offer best GDWH service support, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented IT Application Manager with focus on 2nd level support in the agile-shaped GDWH Product. Our unit is responsible for product innovations, support and maintenance of the group wide data warehouse platform (DWH) which is the basis for the bank steering (CFO, CRO, Regulatory reporting) as well as compliance, Markets, Retail, and Corporate.
Although based in Vienna, the IT Application Manager has a strong CEE focus and interaction with clients in 11 countries. Intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Act as single point for our partner DWH units in the countries.
- Active communication and daily 2nd level support with/for with customers in countries and Head office in regard to GDWH product (rollout, configuration, maintenance, operations).
- Review and challenge urgency of incidents / problems / defects / service requests.
- Root cause analysis of incidents / problems / defects
- Prepare resolution of incidents / problems / defects
- Identify and communicate any potential product improvements to responsible Product Owner / Service Manager / Scrum Master / Delivery Lead
- Organize product related training and presentations to various stakeholders.
- Write and maintain necessary documentation
Your core competencies
- Minimum 3 years of experience with databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, or others) especially writing SQL statements, data analysis and performance tuning.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- 3 years of hands-on experience in data warehousing and ETL/ELT tools.
- Experience with agile working methodologies (Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban)
- Know-how in the area of IT-Service-Management and IT Infrastructure
- Very good command of English (mandatory)
- Intermediate knowledge in Unix, Linux, windows servers.
Nice to have
- Any Cloud (AWS/ Azure) knowledge is an added value.
- Banking Business knowledge is an added value.
- High level of communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Intermediate hardware, networking, and security knowledge.
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 46.500 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017