International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In order to strengthen our business know-how, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented IT Application Manager with focus on technical analysis in the agile-shaped GDWH Group Services. Our unit is responsible for product innovations, support and maintenance of the group wide data management platform which is the basis for the bank steering (CFO, CRO, Regulatory reporting) as well as compliance, Markets, Retail, and Corporate. DWH is the essential component of RBI Data Highway.
What you can expect:
Although based in Vienna, the IT Application Manager has a strong CEE focus and interaction with clients in 11 countries. Intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
What you bring to the table:
- Provide 2nd level support for product or service requests based on banking areas such as Finance, Risk, Regulatory, Compliance, Markets, etc.
- Perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis of incidents, problems, defects and provide workaround for the smooth production operation
- Analyze and prepare the solutions for quality improvements of the product
- Take the lead for new demands and service requests as well as drive the topic from initial request until successful rollout
- Analyze existing business processes and their impacts, support the definition of new business processes towards DWH
- Active communication with customers in the various countries and the Head Office
- Organize product related training and presentations to various stakeholders
- Act as the central point of contact for our partner DWH units in the various countries
- Contribute to functional documentation and operational concepts
- Support the innovation in the definition of new IT requirements and change requests to existing IT systems
- Support customers in areas such as technical go- live of new DWH releases, new data sourcing requirements in DWH towards end consumers as well as platform configuration, optimizing DWH local operations and performance improvements
What we offer:
- +3 years’ experience in Data driven organization with a strong attitude towards work
- Profound experience in data warehousing with IT Background
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills as well as the ablility to analyse and design complex data flows and business processes
- Hands-on experience with various databases (e.g. Oracle, PostgreSQL, Teradata, or others); especially writing SQL statements, data analysis and performance tuning
- Practical experience with ETL/ELT tools (e.g. Oracle Data Integrator)
- Intermediate knowledge in hardware, networking, and security as well as in Unix, Linux, windows servers; knowledge in Banking Business or any cloud (AWS/ Azure) is an added value
- Very good command of English (mandatory)
- High level of communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Experience with agile and adaptive working methodologies (Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban)
- You are a team player with a high service orientation as well as a high level of commitment and motivation
- You love to work with data and customer service attitude
- You´ll be part of international, group-wide activities to operationalize the resolution strategy within RBI Group
- You´ll be a member of a fully agile project team of IT- and business-experts
- You´ll act as a Business Analyst responsible for Requirements Engineering and implementation of Reporting solutions in a cross-functional agile team
- You´ll deal with the requirements of a fast moving and volatile regulatory environment and contribute your ideas to challenging projects
- You´ll perform business- and IT-process analyses and identify related process
- You´ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance, attractive social benefits as well as significant internal training opportunities
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46,500 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.