IT Application Manager for HR Systems (f/m/x)
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Work in an ADAPTIVE tribe for HR / POI
- You will be part of a motivated team dealing with innovative as well as day to day topics from technical and business side in an exciting environment
- Perform in an agile framework by supporting other team members, like the product owner or developers by pulling tasks and fulfill the team commitments
- Focused on stable operations and delivery of value in an efficient way following the agile principles
- Open appreciative communication and cooperation with all stakeholders
- Interesting and flexible tasks in many areas as well as various technologies
- From requirements analyses to designing and testing the implementation as part of operations and innovations (having an e2e view on the HR data, it’s life cycle and it’s technical processing)
- Pro-active communication and alignment with various stakeholders in IT and Business
- From bringing in new ideas to develop them with the team
- You will be working co-located directly with HR Business and IT colleagues
Your core competencies
- University degree in Business Informatics, Business Economics or similar with strong IT / Engineering affinity
- Min. 2 years experience as an Application Manager (in the area of HR)
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL (Oracle)
- Basic understanding of HR business processes
- Business Analysis capabilities incl. process understanding and high IT affinity (in the area of HR)
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
Nice to have
- Data affinity and programming experience with R or Python is highly appreciated
- Hands-on experience with agile and adaptive working methodologies (Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban)
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: relocation & work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 50.000 Euro excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Gerhard Stefan (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017