International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are strengthening our team in Agile Delivery Markets and are looking for ambitious and service-oriented candidates. We are ready to offer a challenging adaptive environment with various development possibilities.
In this position you will join as an IT Business Analyst / Application Manager our Foreign Exchange and Money Market Stream which is responsible for running and enhancing the main Treasury Applications of the RBI group. Together with a motivated team you will be working in an international environment and support many stakeholders as a central coordinator for our 3rd party as well as own developed applications both on the operation and innovation side. Although based in Vienna, the role has also a strong CEE focus and interaction with clients in 11 countries.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Work in an ADAPTIVE tribe for the Group Capital Markets Area
- You will be part of a motivated team dealing with innovative as well as day to day topics from technical and business side in an exciting environment
- Perform in an agile framework by supporting other team members, like the product owner or developers by pulling tasks and fulfill the team commitments
- Focused on delivery of value in an efficient way following the agile principles
- Open appreciative communication and cooperation with all stakeholders
- Interesting and flexible tasks in many areas as well as various technologies
- From Requirements analyses to testing the implementation
- From bringing in new ideas to develop them with the team
- You will be working co-located on the trading floor directly with Traders and Sales
What we offer:
- University degree in Business Informatics, Business Economics or similar
- Strong IT / Engineering affinity
- +2 years experience as an Application Manager/Business Analyst in an international company
- Know how in Foreign Exchange and Money Market / showing strong interest in Capital Markets
- Business Analysis capabilities incl. process understanding and high IT affinity
- Advanced Knowledge of (Oracle) SQL
- Data affinity and programming experience with R or Python is highly appreciated
- Hands-on experience with agile and adaptive working methodologies (Dev-Ops/Scrum/Kanban)
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 47.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.