IT Business Analyst / Data Analyst (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Data definition and the mapping from raw data to final data products running on the data lake eco-system
- Data modelling via standard methodologies and techniques
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality to achieve monetization
- Design and implement the workflows to improve utilization of data via Bank´s multiplatform integration
- Work with the Data Product and Data Science team to ensure retail data is viable and used appropriately to campaign objectives in both CRM and digital marketing
- Working with reporting and visualization tools (Qlik, Power BI)
- Drive the implementation of digital analytics platforms, incl. Data Management Platform or Customer Data Platforms
- Serve as a technical liaison and consultant to business stakeholders
Your core competencies
- +3 years experience in the field of Data Analytics and Customer Intelligence
- Basic knowledge of Cloud-Native infrastructure (AWS/GCP) and usage
- You have a good handle on SQL and the trade-offs of each (Ideally)
- You are experienced with the concepts of Business Analysis (Business Process Modelling, Gap Analysis, SWOT Analysis, etc.)
- You bring an analytical mindset and the ability to communicate complex matters in an easy and understandable way
- Very good command of English
Nice to have
- You love Data and see its potential to bring substantial economic value to the organization
- Knowledge of AWS Athena
- Banking Business knowledge is an added value.
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 60.000,- Euro (basis full-time) including overtime with a willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017