International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
IT Business Analyst / Inhouse Consultant (f/m/x) in Group Data Management
The Group Data Management department is responsible to plan, execute and steer large data innovation initiatives across RBI and its subsidiaries in CEE. Our internal customers include Advanced Analytics, Corporate, Finance, Retail, Markets and Regulatory Reporting and others. We enable our company to become a data driven organization by utilizing cross functional and cross border collaboration, modern technology and continuous innovation.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Act as end-to-end coordinator and data consultant for large scale data initiatives
- Support business to define and document new data requirements in an agile setup
- Support the Product Owners in structuring and breaking down Data Demands in the central data backlog
- Collaborate across hierarchies with teams in head office and RBI subsidiaries in CEE to deliver new data demands
- Identify and propose solutions in our Data Ecosystem
- Prototype new data requirements and collect acceptance criteria
- Define test approaches and support integration- and user acceptance tests
- Support the definition and implementation of the Group Data Strategy
- Analyze data flows across the organization and identify improvement potentials
- Working in a highly motivated, agile team with excellent team spirit
What we offer:
- University degree or similar with business or technical background
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in a Data Management, Business Intelligence or Project Management position
- Very good communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Good knowledge about delivery methods or project management
- Good knowledge of requirements engineering and testing methods
- Good Data modeling and SQL knowledge or similar data manipulation skills are beneficiary
- Knowledge of bank steering business processes (finance, risk management)
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Experience with SCRUM or other agile methods are appreciated
- Dedicated team player with high customer orientation
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Fluent in English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance – Part time possible.
- Minimum EUR 50.000,-- annual gross salary based on 40h contract excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- You`ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.