International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalization and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
IT Business Analyst / Inhouse Consultant in Banking (f/m/x)
The Agile Cross-Functional Acceleration Team is seeking for an experienced IT Business Analyst capable of consulting different areas of the bank to complement our pool of experts holding assignments in agile delivery units across the bank.
In this exciting role you design together with the experts of the respective delivery unit our future digital solutions for the bank and support various agile delivery units over time. This allows to gain broad knowledge and generate comprehensive experience in numerous business areas of the bank, but at the same requires fast adaption and extraordinary willingness to learn.
We offer an agile working environment, challenging international projects with new technologies to explore and ensure proper assignments to drive your personal development.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Define and develop together with internal customers (e.g. finance, risk, regulatory reporting) the business requirements
- Elaborate user stories based on features which are prioritized together with the product owner
- Apply proper business analysis and requirements engineering as well as requirements modelling techniques to ensure effective and efficient requirements documentation and communication
- Support organizing the backlog and making sure that each sprint delivers appropriate value to customers
- Actively participate in daily Team Stand-ups, Sprint-Plannings, Sprint Reviews/Demo Sessions, Retrospectives and Knowledge Sharing Sessions
- Manage and analyze dependencies across different solutions, systems and departments
- Define meaningful testcases and enhance the existing test framework (Continuous Integration) as well as support testing activities
- Work in an environment with tools like Jira, Confluence, SQL, Python, GIT/SVN, CHEF, Jenkins, Docker, AWS and other standard market solution
- Align and collaborate with external software vendor
- Support pre-studies, vendor selection process and cost benefit analysis
What we offer:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business or IT department, preferably within the financial services industry
- Experience in Finance/Accounting Domain is an advantage
- Master’s degree in business administration, IT or similar
- Data affinity and experience with data modelling
- Knowledge in SQL and Python
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Strong team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Solid presentation skills are expected, experience in consulting business is of benefit
- Ability to work within an agile environment
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500 gross p.a. excluding overtime