International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
IT Business Analyst for Retail Credit Risk Solution (m/f)
IT Delivery Credit Risk Calculation Unit is responsible for providing specified end-to-end IT services to the
relevant business customers and user base according to specified service level agreements.
To strengthen our Retail Credit Risk Solution team, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented person
who feels comfortable with technical challenges as well as with Business requests. Since we are continuously
extending the scope of our Credit Risk Systems, you will contribute to respective projects.
- Define and develop together with customers the business requirements
- Design and develop a target solution concept based on an initial As-Is analysis
- Maintain together with the Product Owner the Scrum Backlog
- Manage and analyze dependencies across different solutions, systems, and departments
- Develop and enhance simple ETL (Extract Transform Load) jobs with focus on the stress of credit risk parameters
- Perform and analyze credit risk simulations with focus on in-depth impact analysis
- Define meaningful testcases and enhance the existing test framework (Continuous Integration)
- Alignment and collaboration with external software vendor
- Knowledge of Credit Risk Management Methods (mainly Stress Testing)
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working even in hectic times
- Versatile team player that enjoys collaboration but also solves problems on its own
- High level of communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Used to work with Linux systems, Jenkins, GIT
- Used to work with JIRA, Confluence
- Willingness to learn in ETL (Extract Transform Load) Tools like PDI (Pentaho Data Integration) Studio
- Knowledge of other programming languages is preferred (e.g. R, Python…etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL Databases and willingness to learn more on NoSQL Databases
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.