Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Your main objectives
DWH & Group Data Integration is responsible for all innovations and operations in our Enterprise and Group Data Warehouse area, which is the basis for RBI bank steering (Finance, Risk and Regulatory). In our international team intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst responsible for managing the business analysis, facilitating and challenging requirements as well as defining test cases to shape the next generation data architecture to fulfill regulatory requirements.
Therefore, we expect strong analytical and methodological skills as well as proven experience in leading teams.
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1030 or 1190)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
- Support business lines in definition of new IT requirements and change requests
- Analyze and document business requirements / change requests / business processes, take part in feasibility studies
- Supports Product Owner in structuring and breaking down the backlog
- Perform structured system analysis and effort estimations
- Facilitates requirements workshops
- Elaborates detailed mappings for interfaces
- Improves quality assurance of the solutions throughout the entire development process
- Assists in troubleshooting of software application issues and incidents
- Engage in cross department business analysis initiatives (know-how exchange)
- Define and implement methodologies and best practices
- Supports system- and user acceptance tests (UAT)
What we offer
- University degree or similar with business or technical background
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the finance industry, preferable in the Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence area
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering
- Good data modeling and SQL knowledge
- Very good knowledge of requirements engineering methods
- Very good communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Good knowledge of the most important bank steering business processes (finance, risk management)
- Team player, Customer orientation
- Experience with SCRUM is an advantage
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent knowledge of English
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 60.000,- gross pa including overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.