IT Business Analyst for our DWH and Group Data Integration (f/m/x)
DWH & Group Data Integration is responsible for all innovations and operations in our Enterprise and Group Data Warehouse area, which is the basis for RBI bank steering (Finance, Risk and Regulatory). In our international team intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Business Analyst responsible for managing the business analysis, facilitating and challenging requirements as well as defining test cases to shape the next generation data architecture to fulfill regulatory requirements. You will engage in cross department business analysis initiatives (know-how exchange with subsidiaries) and improve quality assurance of the solutions throughout the entire development process. Support business lines in definition of new IT requirements and change requests are additional responsibilities of that role.
(38.5h / week)
(1030 or 1190)
Your mission at RBI
- Analyzing and documenting business requirements, changing requests and business processes
- Structuring and breaking down the backlog with the Product Owner
- Performing structured system analysis and effort estimations
- Elaborating detailed mappings for interfaces and facilitating requirements workshops
- Assisting in troubleshooting of software application issues and incidents
- Creating the test cases and support system- and user acceptance tests (UAT)
Your core competencies
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Experience with Data Warehouse and work experience with SQL
- Work experience in the finance industry as Business Analyst and Requirements Engineer
- Knowledge of or interest in the most important bank steering business processes (finance, risk management)
- Communication skills to act as an interface with different stakeholders
- Sound skills of English
Nice to have
- Design backend and front end of BI solutions
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 60.000 Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017