Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
IT Delivery DWH is responsible for all innovations and operations in our Enterprise Data Warehouse area, which is the basis for RBI bank steering (Finance, Risk). In our international team intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst responsible for managing the business analysis team, facilitating and challenging requirements to shape the next generation data architecture to fulfill regulatory requirements.
Therefore, we expect strong analytical and methodological skills as well as proven experience in leading teams.
- Support business lines in definition of new IT requirements and change requests
- Analyse and document business requirements / change requests / business processes, take part in feasibility studies
- Supports Product Owner in structuring and breaking down the backlog
- Perform structured system analysis and effort estimations
- Facilitates requirements workshops
- Elaborates detailed mappings for interfaces
- Supports test case design and definition of acceptance criteria
- Support development and test teams during implementation
- Assists in troubleshooting of software application issues and incidents
- Engage in cross department business analysis initiatives (know-how exchange)
- Define and implement methodologies and best practices
- Supports system- and user acceptance tests (UAT)
- University degree or similar with business or technical background (ideally Consulting background)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the finance industry, preferable in the Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence area
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering
- Good knowledge of the most important bank steering business processes (finance, risk management)
- Very good knowledge of requirements engineering methods
- Good data modeling and SQL knowledge
- Very good communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Team player, Customer orientation
- Experience with SCRUM is an advantage
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.