The department of Retail Risk Analytics and Methodology (RRAM) and the related IT teams are in the process of transforming into an Adaptive Tribe setup, that will incorporate the following key responsibilities in four Product Streams:
Your main objectives
• Defining methodologies for Retail credit risk calculations
• Developing models for several portfolios
• Creating analytical retail risk reports and tools
• Providing a common data and modelling platform for Retail Risk across RBI Group.
We are looking for a IT Business Analyst for the Data and Modelling Platform Team. In this role you will support respective Product Owner in defining and implementing the Retail Group-Wide Framework for Data Structures, Data Storage and Data Quality Checks for Retail Risk Data used for modelling and analytics. You will support the onboarding of all network banks to the Group-Wide Common Data and Modelling Platform.
This is YOUR opportunity to grow as an expert and contribute to shaping a passionate group-wide community, committed to deliver superior customer experience by crafting cutting edge Retail Risk Models and Analytics for any need.
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1030 or 1190)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
- You will be working as a Business Analyst in a highly motivated agile team of business and data engineering experts
- Design mappings and create queries in order to integrate several sources into the Retail Data Model/Retail Data Catalogue and deliver the final data product.
- Create, design, automatise and execute business checks and reports in order to ensure the correctness and completeness of the data.
- Participate in meetings and workshops together with HO and network banks representatives in order to identify additional data sources, extend and clarify mappings and validate data.
- Create other reports in order to generate additional business value for the entire organisation.
What we offer
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business or IT department, preferable in the financial services Industry
- Know-How in Business and Requirements Analysis with a strong focus on banking products
- Preferably strong knowledge in one of the following subjects: Retail Credit Risk, Accounting, Collaterals or Default/Collection processes
- Strong practical experience in SQL and knowledge of relational data models
- Preferably experience with Python, R and Spark
- Know-how in the area of IT-Service-Management and IT Infrastructure
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 46.500 gross pa excluding overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to Gerhard Stefan (firstname.lastname@example.org).