International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
IT Delivery DWH is responsible for all innovations and operations in our Enterprise Data Warehouse area, which is the basis for RBI bank steering (Finance, Risk and Regulatory). In our international team intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst responsible for managing the business analysis, facilitating and challenging requirements as well as defining test cases to shape the next generation data architecture to fulfill regulatory requirements.
Therefore, we expect strong analytical and methodological skills as well as proven experience in leading teams.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support business lines in definition of new IT requirements and change requests
- Analyse and document business requirements / change requests / business processes, take part in feasibility studies
- Supports Product Owner in structuring and breaking down the backlog
- Perform structured system analysis and effort estimations
- Facilitates requirements workshops
- Elaborates detailed mappings for interfaces
- Improves quality assurance of the solutions throughout the entire development process
- Defines Test Approaches
- Designs and develops both manual and automated test cases and test scripts
- Creates test scenarios, test data
- Support development and test teams during implementation
- Assists in troubleshooting of software application issues and incidents
- Engage in cross department business analysis initiatives (know-how exchange)
- Define and implement methodologies and best practices
- Supports system- and user acceptance tests (UAT)
What we offer:
- University degree or similar with business or technical background (ideally Consulting background)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the finance industry, preferable in the Data Warehouse/ Business Intelligence area
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering
- Very good knowledge of requirements engineering methods
- Very good communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Very good knowledge of Software Testing
- Good knowledge of the most important bank steering business processes (finance, risk management)
- Good data modeling and SQL knowledge
- Team player, Customer orientation
- Experience with SCRUM is an advantage
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent knowledge of English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. EUR 60.000,-- including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.