International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
IT Delivery Credit Risk Calculation Unit is responsible for providing specified end-to-end IT services to the
relevant business customers and user base according to specified service level agreements.
To strengthen our Retail Credit Risk Solution team, we are looking for an ambitious and service-oriented person
who feels comfortable with technical challenges as well as with Business requests. Since we are continuously
extending the scope of our Credit Risk Systems, you will contribute to respective projects.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Develop and enhance ETL (Extract Transform Load) jobs with focus on NoSQL databases
- Develop, test, and deploy application code in collaboration with a team working in an agile framework
- Continuously improve the product during short iterations while ensuring a working software at any time
- Develop and enhance a Continuous Integration Test Framework
- Create and optimize NoSQL queries for advanced analytics
- Collaboration with IT infrastructure team with regards to performance improvements, technical dependencies
- Optimize technical workflow for cost effective cloud usage
What we offer:
- Used to work with Linux systems, Docker, GIT, Jenkins (Continuous Integration)
- Experience in ETL (Extract Transform Load) Tools like PDI (Pentaho Data Integration) Studio
- Experience with NoSQL/Document-oriented databases such as MongoDB
- Experience in cloud computing
- Used to work with JIRA, Confluence
- Used to work in an adaptive environment with agile methods
- Versatile team player that enjoys collaboration but also solves problems on its own
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.