International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In order to strengthen and enrich our business services we are looking for an ambitious and pro-active IT Data Logistics Consultant who feels comfortable with challenges in the area of data management and data logistics across multiple head office divisions as well as network banks.
Our unit is responsible for innovations and operations of the group wide data management platform which is the basis for bank steering (CFO, CRO), compliance, retail and marketing. Furthermore, data science capabilities are complementing our ecosystem.
Although based in Vienna, the IT Data Logistics Consultant has a strong CEE focus and interaction with clients in 11 countries as well as several branches.
Intercultural skills and customer orientation are key success factors.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Be a respected partner and first point of contact for data delivery topics towards business in the area of bank steering, compliance, retail, analytics and marketing
- Act as a coordinator for data requests from business and IT by managing requirements and tracking of progress
- Communicate effectively across hierarchy, from senior management to development both in head office and with our partners in the CEE network
- Lead and/or support sub-projects
- Act as a consultant in projects, identify project stakeholders and transfer their demands into structured solution requirements
- Define and drive the implementation of methodologies and new processes in accordance with the “big picture” of the group data architecture
- Take leadership for the data delivery roadmap from network units to head office
- Analysis of existing business processes and their impacts, supporting the definition of new business processes towards the Group Data Warehouse
- Support the business lines in the definition of new data requirements and change requests to existing data delivery streams
- Alignment of requirements with other business lines, detecting synergies and removing contradictions
- Coordinate Implementation of services and innovation (DevOps & Continuous Integration)
- You continuously improve the service processes and optimize the Monitoring tools, processes, alerts and KPIs for regular service reporting
What we offer:
- University degree or similar with IT and/or business background
- Strong Data Warehouse or Big Data Business Analyst experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably in the Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence area
- Comprehensive knowledge of the bank steering business (finance, controlling, risk management) and IT processes
- Ideally experience in leading small teams
- Structured way of working even under pressure
- Coordination skills to facilitate activities with colleagues
- High level of communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent analytical skills, able to analyse and design complex data flows and business processes
- Team player, service orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent knowledge of English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 38.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.