We all together do our best in achieving the RBI vision to become most recommended financial service group in CEE. The ultimate purpose of IT Group Delivery is to enable the Bank’s Vision/Mission/Values through establishing scaled agile delivery environments allowing to run continuous innovation, targeting at superior client experience and delivering in short competitive cycles.
What you can expect:
With our so called “Trade Finance stream” we are continuously improving the underlying IT-Solutions to further drive the digitization and process automation in the area of Trade Finance always having the customer value in mind.
As IT Delivery Manager, you will become part of our journey and shape together with our business colleagues the setup for the future and smooth operating of the team.
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1030 or 1190)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
What you bring to the table:
- You will be fully responsible for the entire end-to-end delivery chain
- Set-up, run and continuously improve agile working environments closely with business, ensuring innovation and effective operation
- Be the conceptional mastermind behind agile teams and tribes and link the purpose of the tribe to RBI’s strategic priorities
- You will drive together with business the effective product delivery, support engineering work and ensure the timely delivery of high-quality products
- You will drive IT innovation for respective products together with your team(s)
- You will grow teams and individuals by setting them up for success through supporting their skill development
- You will provide context, support and guidance to enable the teams to work toward given objectives
- You will drive technology renewal and will strive for making use of all technological opportunities incl. Open Source to further boost the value delivery for the products
What we offer:
- University degree in a technical and/or commercial field of study or proven comparable qualification
- Proven change leadership which resulted in measurable impact related to
Innovation | Skill development | Employee enablement and engagement | Technology renewal
- Hands-on experience in Agile Methods and in cultivating a strong engineering culture in an agile environment
- Very good overview of state-of-the-art IT architectures (e.g. API Management)
- Ability to leverage the potential of cloud and open source technology, as well real time patterns and automation on Dev-Ops principals
- Ability to rapidly understand Corporate/Operations IT Architecture, its key systems/services in order to subsequently continuously optimize and streamline the solution architecture of the domain
- Ability to rapidly grow context and business know-how
- Exceptional leadership and intercultural skills: team player, demonstrated agile leadership competencies, ability to lead a large diverse group of people in a unified direction
- Great analytical skills: ability to conceptualize unstructured/raw data and information as well as to derive actionable solutions and strategies
- Strong communication skills: both written and verbal, particularly strong ability to listen
- Excellent negotiation skills and problem-solving skills
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- An interesting and challenging position in which you can crucially shape RBI’s future
- An appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 72.800 p.a. including overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.