IT Delivery Manager for Finance Operations & Innovation Tribe (f/m/x)
In the Agile Delivery Accounting & HR our “Finance Operations & Innovation” tribe is extending and improving the Accounting and Payroll platforms based on the strategic Finance Roadmap. We aim to do our best in achieving the strategic priorities of providing more services in the group, stable and efficient operations and achieving simplifications. As an agile tribe we are working with state-of-the-art technologies in an Accounting and Payroll environment (eg SAP S/4HANA for General Ledger Accounting, SAP Employee Central Payroll).
The IT Delivery Manager for “Finance Operations & Innovation” tribe is the partner for Group Finance Data, Analytics and Operations and other Finance tribes and ensures together with our Business colleagues the effective setup and operating of the team, as well as the end-to-end IT delivery chain.
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- Set-up, run and continuously improve agile working environments closely with business, ensuring innovation and effective operation
- Be the conceptional mastermind behind agile teams of the tribe and support them in achieving their purpose and priorities
- Have a leading role to drive the feasibility and potential roll-out across RBI-Group to further drive the re-use of our General Ledger and Payroll solution
- Grow teams and individuals by setting them up for success through supporting their skill development, as well as strengthen the collaboration
- Provide context, support and guidance to enable the teams to work towards given objectives and manage the workload
- Drive technology renewal and strive for making use of all technological opportunities incl. Open Source to further boost the value delivery for the products
Your core competencies
- Experience in leadership which resulted in measurable impact related to
innovation, skill development, employee enablement and engagement, as well as technology renewal
- Work experience in Agile Methods (incl. coaching of business and IT team-members) and in cultivating a strong engineering culture in an agile environment
- Broad overview of state-of-the-art IT architectures in general (e.g. API Management, microservices architecture) and best-practices in Finance area
- Experience with steering group-wide initiatives (ideally in RBI-Group) with an understanding of the collaboration principles with our NWU´s Ability to leverage the potential of new and open-source technology, as well automation on Dev-Ops principals
- Experience to conceptualize unstructured/raw data and information as well as to derive actionable solutions and strategies
- Sound communication skills in English to negotiate with different stakeholders
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts from 90.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017