International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Team IT Delivery Credit Limit Management is responsible for the operation and the innovation IT challenges of the non-retail credit process. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who are driving the agile working-style.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You create, specify or change interfaces and reports and you perform data analysis – basically with SQL (mainly Oracle), Excel, Power Point, Power BI, etc.
- You set up monitoring solutions, automation solutions, templates, etc.
- You maintain, support and monitor (technical and organizational) the daily process and the data sourcing streams for the Credit Limit Management solutions
- You work in projects and on process optimization topics within the team in alignment with all stakeholders who are contributing to the credit process
- You work in an agile/adaptive environment within an agile delivery team
What we offer:
- A technical education (technical school or suitable university degree)
- You are curious and like to look behind the scenes of Risk/Limit Management of RBI.
- Enjoy working with big amounts of data (credit data) and bring your own conclusions from your analysis-results.
- Good knowledge of Unix Operating Systems, preferably Linux based
- Very good knowledge in SQL and hands-on experience with databases
- You have good (shell-) scripting know how
- Gained some knowledge/experience in agile working methods (Scrum/Kanban)
- You like to work and contribute to an international team
- Strong Team Player
- Good is not enough, what for others is cumbersome, you see as a challenge.
- You see failures as a chance to learn and not as an obstacle
- Bringing new ideas is important for you and you want to be a part of the implementation.
- Your interest in a topic does not end on the last page of a script
- Excellent command of English, German is a benefit
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 38.000,00 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.