IT DevOps Engineer - Agile Delivery Market Risk & Integrated Risk (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- You will be supporting the operations of the critical Market Risk System as well as the system lifecycle and the further development for on premise and Cloud (AWS) components
- Aids in the investigation of technical issues between Platform Teams and Development
- Build and foster a culture of collaboration and cross functional support
- Furter improving the automated build and deployment capabilities as well as the automated testing framework
- You will be supporting the evaluating of new technologies
- Reduce the time to market for software products and services
- You will be working in a complete agile and cross functional manner, having risk management and IT forces in one team co-located working towards a common goal
Your core competencies
- Interest in operations and further development of the critical Market Risk System, work with big Oracle Databases as well as with Git, CI/CD. Testing knowhow beneficial
- Curiosity and eagerness LEARNING new things to support our learning organization
- As a team player the power of COLLABORATION is clear to you
- Looking ahead and also focusing on possibilities rather than impossibilities shows your PROACTIVITY
- You are not afraid of taking RESPONSIBILITY
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Good command of English
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 47.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime – additional payment depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017