International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In order to further strengthen the support competence of our applications, we are looking for a service-oriented IT Engineer & Application Manager. Our cross functional agile team is responsible for daily operations as well as continuous development of the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and is thus responsible for an IT service of central importance to the bank.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsibility for service and application management, assurance of stable operations of all relevant CRM services in an agile environment
- Our cross-functional team is passionate about collaboration and sharing knowledge, as well as working with a high degree of autonomy
- You will be working on daily operations as well as on innovative projects
- You will perform within an agile framework by supporting the product owner and your team members, pulling tasks and making sure the team delivers on their commitments
- Align with all stakeholders and coordinate rollouts
- You will take over end-to-end responsibility for the CRM system and take part in design and architecture decisions
- You will work in an international environment and act as a trusted partner also for our internal units in CEE.
What we offer:
- University degree in business informatics, economics or similar
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst / IT Application Manager
- Experience with agile (Scrum) projects and application management, i.e. in supporting users and ensuring ongoing business operations
- Experience with CRM Systems. Knowledge of KYC processes as a plus
- You enjoy working with data and bring excellent knowledge of Excel and SQL. Experience with PL/SQL as a plus
- Familiarity with and interest in new technologies (Cloud, CI/CD pipelines,…)
- Customer orientation, strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical skills, structured thinking, attention to detail
- Full professional proficiency in English. German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross EUR 46.500,- p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.