International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Agile Delivery Corporate Banking is covering basically the whole IT-Support for the Corporate Banking Area. One of our core responsibilities is the customer master data management. We are developing the solutions to support the whole process around customer master data managment with certain solutions also supporting this area for the whole RBI Group across CEE.
We are a cross-functional Team consisting of 8 People which are business and IT experts. Our journey continues based on heavily increasing customer needs. Join us on our journey!
In order to further strengthen the support competence of our applications, we are looking for a service-oriented IT Engineer & Application Manager to run this Customer Data Hub which serves as a data backbone for 100+ receiver-systems in RBI.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Responsibility for service and application management, assurance of stable operations of the customer data hub
- You will be working on daily operations as well as on innovative projects
- You will perform within an agile framework by supporting the product owner and your team members, pulling tasks and making sure the team delivers on their commitments
- Requirements Engineering for new demands with all stakeholders
- You will take over end-to-end responsibility for the customer data hub and take part in design and architecture decisions
- You will work in an international environment and act as a trusted partner also for our internal units in CEE
- University degree in business informatics, economics or similar
- 3+ years of experience as a IT Engineer / IT Application Manager
- You enjoy working with data and bring excellent knowledge of Excel and SQL.
- At least basic experience with ETL-Tools and Job-Scheduling Tools
- Basic experience with the domain customer masterdata or at least interest to also understand the business domain and processes behind
- Customer orientation, strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical skills, structured thinking, attention to detail
- Experience with agile (Scrum) projects is a plus
- Professional proficiency in English. German is appreciated, but not mandatory
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46,500 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.