Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
IT Engineer / Full Stack Developer (f/m/x)
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for an ambitious IT Engineer (Full Stack Developer) in the agile-shaped GDWH Group Platform Innovation. Our unit is responsible for product innovations of the group wide platforms.
- Actively engage with users, clients and stakeholders in order to gather and understand Product/MVP/Prototype requirements.
- Deliver end to end Product/MVP/Prototype software.
- Design, implement and document front-end, back-end, server, API and database solutions.
- Infrastructure provisioning (Cloud and on-Premise).
- Environment management (Windows, Linux, AIX).
- Cross-platform optimization.
- Works with minimal supervision, manages own time effectively, maintains control over all current projects/responsibilities. Follows up on all relevant issues.
- A proven track record of successful Project/Product/MVP/Prototype implementation with minimal of 5 years of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Pair programming, Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
- Good OO-skills. Must demonstrate strong familiarity of design patterns.
- Proficiency in one or more backend languages (Java / C# / GoLang / AutoIT / etc.).
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework (HTML5 / Angular / React / etc.).
- Experience in one or more database management systems (Oracle / PostgreSQL / MS SQL / MySQL / MongoDB / SQLite / NEO4J / etc.).
- Experience in one or more cloud platforms (AWS / Azure / GCP).
- Experience in API development.
- Experience developing client-server, mobile and web platforms.
- Experience with UML and documentation of complex solutions/platforms.
- Enthusiasm for user experience (usability, accessibility)
- Familiar with standard workflows in software development (version control, bug tracker, documentation, package management, unit testing)
- Experience working in Agile setup (incl. Experience with JIRA / Confluence).
- Has Hands-on Test Driven Development experience and able to author Unit, Integration and Functional Tests.
- Motivated to identify optimization potentials for existing workflows and to implement automated and user-friendly solutions
- Experience practicing pair programming in a team is an advantage.
- Good communication and client-facing skills.
- Be part of international, group-wide activities to operationalize the resolution strategy within RBI Group
- Be a member of a fully agile project team of IT- and business-experts
- Deal with the requirements of a fast moving and volatile regulatory environment and contribute your ideas to challenging projects
- Flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- Attractive social benefits
- Significant internal training opportunities
- EUR 47.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017