Your main objectives
We, in the agile setting of the balance sheet risk management (BSRM) tribe, deliver superior customer experience, by providing state of the art asset liability management (ALM) steering on a daily basis – what first may sound as a fancy buzzword bingo has a real impact on the whole RBI Group and even more important also offers YOU a huge opportunity to grow. We are working in a complex, constantly changing and therefore always challenging environment. Consequently, the job entails a mix of tasks within a dynamic and agile team.
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1030 and 1190)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
- You will be part of the Liquidity Risk Team within the BSRM Tribe – responsible for design, build, maintain and live the liquidity risk steering in RBI Group
- You will be thinking about new technologies and possibilities and implement them
- You will be working in a complete agile and cross functional manner, having risk management and IT forces in one team co-located working towards a common goal
- You will support us on a technical level in providing state of the art asset liability management steering (PL/SQL)
What we offer
- Curiosity and eagerness LEARNING new things
- As a team player the power of COLLABORATION is clear to you
- Looking ahead and also focusing on possibilities rather than impossibilities shows your PROACTIVITY
- You are not afraid of taking RESPONSIBILITY
- Hands-on experience with Oracle Databases and profound PL/SQL knowledge is a must
- Experience with MS PowerBI adds additional value
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Good command of English
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 47.000,- gross pa excluding overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.