International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We, working in the agile setting of the Market Risk Management (MRM) tribe, where we enable the managing of all market as well as counterparty risks of RBI Group. Our developed solutions and tools are used by the whole group from Trading to Risk departments ensuring risk aware, consistent, and efficient decisions steering the bank.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You will be working in the Market Data Management Stream of the MRM Tribe – responsible for design, build, maintain the market data system
- You will be evaluating new technologies and possibilities together with and supported by senior developers (implementation included)
- You will be working in a complete agile and cross functional manner, having risk management and IT forces in one team co-located working towards a common goal
- You will support the team on a technical level in providing state of the art Market Data processes for the RBI Group based on on-premises infrastructure.
What we offer:
- Curiosity and eagerness LEARNING new things to support our learning organization
- As a team player the power of COLLABORATION is clear to you
- Looking ahead and focusing on possibilities rather than impossibilities shows your PROACTIVITY
- You are not afraid of taking RESPONSIBILITY
- Analytical, result-oriented, and structured way of working
- You are ready to also take over on-call duty as part of system operations
- Good command of English
- A dynamic and motivated environment in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours and remote working possibilities as well as ideal public transport connection of the office building next to the Station of Wien Mitte / Landstraße
- Great learning and development opportunities
- You will support technical operations and application management
- You do not fulfill all the points mentioned to 100%? No Problem at all, we’re flexible and looking forward to finding a suitable position.
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 47.000,-- gross p.a. excluding overtime (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.