IT Engineer for Solution Design & Operation (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- E2E delivery of the Market Data Innovations & products (from requirement analysis over implementation and testing to operations)
- Supporting the product owner in solution design and development related questions
- Identify continuous improvements to push the product, help the team and increase velocity
- Coordinate topics with implementation partners, vendors, suppliers
Your core competencies
- Development skills (Python, Bash, OracleSQL, Java, C++, …)
- Experience in solution design and product development
- Practical experience in operations and on-call-duty support
- Practical experience in delivery pipelines (CI/CD)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive and adaptable mindset, willing to learn, and open to cross-functional collaboration
- Fluent in English (min. B2 level)
Nice to have
- Experience with Alveo or similar data management platforms
- German and/or additional languages are highly appreciated
- Familiarity with agile methodologies and principles
- Experience in financial industries
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home, 30 days / year remote work from any EU-country outside Austria
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten, child care during holidays etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starting 55.000 Euro (basis full-time) including overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017