International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start-up with the solid background of an established bank? We are building Austria’s biggest Data Catalog and are searching for a communicative engineer with AWS experience to shape and operate our product. Are you ready to shape the way of collaboration at RBI? Then you are the right person for our hands on team!
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You operate and maintain our Data Catalog software for users in Austria and our 15 international units
- Your act as trusted partner and end-to-end coordinator for metadata providers and users
- You communicate effectively across hierarchy within RBI Head Office and RBI Group
- You solve IT infrastructure issues, ensure IT security measures are fulfilled and solve technical issues
- You provide excellent support to users
What we offer:
- You have an University degree or similar with technical IT background
- Very are a good communicator with presentation and facilitation skills
- You have a structured working approach and high problem-solving skills
- You have 3+ years professional experience in operating software solutions
- You have hands-on experience in managing AWS environments (AWSLINUX, EC2 (mandatory); Lambda and Terraform is a plus) and are familiar with common database technologies
- You have basic programming skills (Phyton, RESTful API)
- You are a versatile team player that enjoys collaboration but also solves problems on its own
- You are familiar with agile working methods
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German or a CEE language is a plus
- Join our dynamic and motivated adaptive team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe!
- EUR 60,000,-- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.