International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
As IT Process Consultant you are responsible for providing consultancy related to various aspects of internal organization in Core IT, including alignment and coordination with stakeholders and counterparts outside the division.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Develop and maintain the overall RBI IT-Process Framework and ICS Reporting, including overall responsibility and quality assurance for the methodology, process modelling and documentation in cooperation with the process owners
- Organize the continuous development, documentation and controlling of IT processes and IT controls in RBI, including active support and challenge of the process experts and interface to the RBI’s other process departments.
- Ensure that the Core IT-Process Framework remains up to date and aligned with the bank wide standards
- Oversee the status of IT-related Group Directives, identify the need to close gaps and create proposals
- Provide support to B-1 and B-2 for special issues that require conspectus of the subject and out of the box thinking
What we offer:
- Academic (University or FH) degree in economic science or engineering (e.g. business administration, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of process management, and of the methods and tools of organization, professional experience in bank and IT organization a plus
- In depth experience in consulting, project management or a related field
- Experience with Audit and COBIT knowledge are strong benefits
- To-the-point communication and presentation skills, strong result orientation, structured and team-oriented working style,
- Mature personality, ready to communicate with all management levels
- Very good command of English and German
- Prepared to travel from time to time
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500,00 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.