We are looking for a Solution Architect, who is proactive and solution oriented, as part of our Core Banking Team. In this role, you will take a lead role in designing new solutions for our Core Banking IT landscape based on a state-of-the-art architecture. You are not afraid also to touch some of our legacy systems to find an appropriate way of interaction. You will bridge communication between different stakeholders to ensure everyone is aligned in developing and implementing technical solutions to achieve the business goal in a timely and efficient manner.
Your main objectives
#full-time (38.5 h/week)
#Office based in Vienna (1030 or 1190)
#homeoffice / working from home possible
- Building Applications on the latest technologies and modern IT architecture (like Cloud AWS, Stream Technologies Apache Kafka & Apache Pulsar, APIs, …)
- Working with stakeholders from business and IT to develop IT strategies and to improve current IT implementations.
- Understanding Business Requirements and be responsible to transform those into real solutions
- Defining blueprints and solution designs, identifying functional blocks to achieve the scope
- Provide order of delivery - decompose functional blocks into meaningful chunks of work
- Support the team in writing user stories of the identified chunks of work
- Actively support the delivery to the realistic estimations in terms of work to be done, efforts, and timelines
- Working in an agile team focusing on solutions design and technology guidance
What we offer
- Minimum 5 years of experience in architectural (best practice) implementations
- Very good overview of state-of-the-art IT architecture & technologies, hands on experience in the financial industry are an advantage
- Familiar with the industry trends and up to date with the latest product offerings
- Understanding of IT security, infrastructure, and governance
- Experience with enterprise architecture and related IT frameworks
- You can deliver clear messages to different stakeholders in business and IT
- You are assertive and can clearly voice your thoughts
- You have a good command of English, written and spoken. German skills are an advantage
You’d like to know what else we offer to our colleagues? Watch the video and have a look at some of our benefits on our careers page.
- Flexible working hours and home office options to find a good work-life balance within your team
- Meaningful career opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Learning as part of our DNA and culture
- Salary account and credit card free of charge
- Family-friendly benefits, such as family and child allowances, company kindergarten, part-time arrangements and much more!
- Easy travel with a paid job ticket or subsidy of annual ticket for public transportation
- Healthy, tasty, and subsidized canteen
- Staying fit with diverse sports offerings and being inspired by cultural events
- Saving in daily life with vouchers and discounts
- A competitive salary starting at EUR 60.000 gross pa including overtime
We are a leading bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion
are essential components of our vision and mission
and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior experience for our customers.