International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
The Compliance Tribe is responsible for all Compliance IT solutions used in RBI Head office, the RBI Group as well as in the Austrian Raiffeisen Sector.
We provide solutions for Financial Sanctions screening, Anti Money Laundering, Capital Market Compliance, Tax Reporting regimes like FATCA, CRS and QI, and Fraud solutions to protect the Raiffeisen payment systems. These solutions are managing the compliance risks of all our group stakeholders.
All product streams operate in a fully agile mode (DevOps setup) in close cooperation with our business partners from Group Compliance.
In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for a highly motivated and cross-functional IT person managing our IT solutions in a complex, constantly changing environment.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support our Compliance group IT Solutions not only for Head Office Vienna but within the whole banking group (covering 13 countries and 10+ AT and local subsidiaries, Raiffeisen Sector Banks)
- Work within an agile DevOps Team covering all required roles from analysis, development, change-, release-, roll-out management and the support of all Compliance IT solutions
- Data analytics and analysis through various layers of mappings and interfaces
- Get in touch with new technologies (AWS, Docker, Machine Learning, …) to bring our IT solutions to the next level
- You appreciate the opportunity to work in an international environment
- Working in a highly motivated team facing constantly new challenges
What we offer:
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- 2+ years prior working experience in an Dev or Ops role, preferably in one of these industries Banking, Insurance, Telco
- You are a team player with a hands-on approach in an agile environment
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Bash / Python / SQL experience and willingness to learn new things
- Hands-on experience with databases (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Familiarity with new technologies (Hadoop, Cloud, Docker, Machine Learning, CI/CD pipelines, …)
- Combined technical ability, business acumen, and an excellent understanding of industry standards and technology trends
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 46.500,00 annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Possibility to direct and steer technology development in an organization with a strong regional branding and footprint
- Work-life balance due to variable working hours
- Attractive social benefits and state of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.