International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 14 million customers in 14 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
We are significantly strengthening our international team of IT Business Analysts in Group & Austrian IT and are looking for ambitious and service oriented candidates. You will link the business and IT world with your personality as well as your business and technical know-how. We are looking for experience and are ready to offer both challenging international projects and various development possibilities.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Elaborate business requirements in the area of Market- and Balance Sheet Risk Management:
- Align and refine demands with several business lines and
- Detect synergies for data, processes and solutions
- Lead or support pre-studies
- Prepare and align the business and solution blueprint
- Contribute to the cost benefit analysis of projects
- Act as Business Analyst for innovations
- Analyze and understand the business needs
- Contribute to design solid data architecture and challenge the demands in terms of possible synergies and best practice
- Perform business analysis related implementation topics
- Guide and support testing and defect management process
- Hand over to operations
- Support application managers in daily operations activities
What we offer:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a business or IT department, preferable on the IT side supporting Risk Controlling topics in a financial institution.
- Experience with scrum projects and application management
- Master degree in IT, Finance, Risk or similar
- High data affinity
- Analytical, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Experience / Joy with Unix/Linux and scripting languages / Java
- Team player, customer orientation, high level of commitment and motivation
- Presentation skills and experience in consulting business is of benefit
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 38,000.00 gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, sex, sexual orientation or disability.