In-House Consultant SAP CO (f/m/x)
We take care that innovation is done right within Finance in RBI AT and group. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international development team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our challenging architecture journey ahead. We are looking for an experienced In-House Consultant for SAP CO with a strong business background in Cost Controlling.
You have a convinced agile mindset and working methodology? You are motivated by building state of the art applications? You value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity?
(38.5h / week)
Your mission at RBI
- You take over the responsibility to continuously support in improving the Cost Controlling process
- Drive the requirements analysis; join Product Owner in defining requirements and business processes
- Be a value-adding enabler for our agile product team
- Work closely together with business analysts and testers
Your core competencies
- Hands-on experience in complex SAP S/4HANA implementation projects
(e.g., SAP CO Consultant, SAP In-House Consultant)
- Very good understanding of Cost Controlling business processes and customizing in SAP S/4HANA system
- Knowledge of latest SAP product landscape incl. cloud products (already in use at RBI)
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban
- Profound English knowledge
Nice to have
- Background in financial services industry is preferred
- Knowledge of other SAP S/4 modules of advantage (FI, AP/AR, Business Partner, FPSL)
- German is a plus
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary ranges starting from 70.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look at our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017