In-House Consultant SAP FI (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- You take over the responsibility to continuously support in improving the Finance Accounting process
- Drive the requirements analysis; join Product Owners in defining requirements and business processes
- Be a value-adding enabler for our agile product team
- Work closely together with business analysts and testers
Your core competencies
- Hands-on experience in complex SAP S/4HANA implementation projects
(e.g., SAP FI Consultant, SAP In-House Consultant incl. AP/AR and AA)
- Very good understanding of Finance Accounting business processes and customizing in SAP S/4HANA system
- Knowledge of latest SAP product landscape incl. cloud products (already in use at RBI)
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban
- English language skills
Nice to have
- Background in financial services industry is preferred
- Knowledge of other SAP S/4 modules of advantage (CO, Business Partner, FPSL)
- German skills
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary ranges starting from 70.000 Euro gross (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look at our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017