Inhouse Core Banking Consultant (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Advise on functional & technical CBS-related topics
- Provide governance & support for CBS initiatives (feasibility study, due diligence, projects, assessments, R&D, PoCs, roadmaps, etc.)
- Govern and track banks’ activities related to CBS strategy based on
- Observe CBS market trends & innovations, analyze relevance to RBI Group and evaluate the opportunities
- Manage CBS stakeholders and vendors on group level
- Supervising CBS delivery centers
- Willingness to travel and meet with internal Stakeholders and solution providers counterparts
Your core competencies
- Min. 5 years of working experience related to CBS (functional & technical consultancy or operations)
- Knowledge of banking products for both corporate & retail sectors specifically loans, accounts, payments
- Experience & knowledge related to integration, microservices, APIs, events monitoring, migration, testing
- Business analysis and project management capabilities
- Preparation of materials for decision makers
- Sound English skills (min. C1 level)
Nice to have
- German or another CEE language would be a plus
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card (optional), reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered yearly gross salary range is between 65.000,- and 75.000,- Euro excluding overtime with the opportunity of overpayment based on skills and experience
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017